Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day Two & Three - Sky, Land, Plants & Seas!


We've made it through day 3 of school (and Day 3 of Creation) successfully! My Father's World - K is a wonderful curriculum and we are loving it so far. Here is some of what we did the past two days.


Bear is practicing his handwriting each day.




He's made a page each day of Creation so far and will put them together after Day 7 for our Creation Book!


Wonderful little book, simple, quick and beautifully illustrated. The kids went back through and talked about their favorite illustrations, which I explained was another word for 'drawings'!

I have found a wonderful excel spreadsheet that is a weekly summary for each unit in MFW-K. I hope to post a link to the wonderful blog I have discovered it on once I verify the links work correctly!


1 comment:

  1. We're starting MFW K in late August, and I've enjoyed your blog posts so far. I look forward to reading your posts throughout the school year :)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete